“Fashion is part of the daily air and it changes all the time, with all the events. You can even see the approaching of a revolution in clothes. You can see and feel everything in clothes.” —Diana Vreeland.
We, humans, don’t just fall short of the number of special occasions that demand for a little pampering, every now and then. Be it, during the time of Christmas or during the Rakhi time, when everyone looks for the perfect rakhi online, gifts are like the rough way to please your loved ones. If you happen to know a person, who is a fashion enthusiast, follows the latest fashion trends and has a rich taste in fashion, then these are gifts you need to put across such a person. These gifts are unisex and can be found at some branded fashion outlets.
- Fashion Magazine Subscription – Let them get incredibly satisfied as they lay on a comfy couch over the weekend and go through all the latest fashion trends and gossips. Ohh! They are gonna love the feeling! No doubt, in today’s world, most of the people are inclined towards digital applications and have quit reading. But, let me tell you that a fashion magazine is something which never goes out of style. So you can opt for a Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Grazia and Marie Claire, among many others.
- Reputed Fashion Brands Gift Card – Gift cards tend to create a win-win situation for both the sender and the receiver. For the sender, it solves the gifting dilemma as “what to gift?”, whereas for the receiver it is absolutely raising no question on disliking the gift and thereby exchanging it for something else. With the help of these gift cards, you can encourage the fashion baby to shop until he/she drops.
- Latest Gadgets – Now, if he/she is into fashion blogging, then something like the latest edition of iPhone or Polaroid camera will help them to document all those memories that they have gathered till date. It will be a perfect gift for ubiquitous special media lifestyle/fashion blogger. Not just a polaroid camera, one can gift a professional camera or some photography instrument to appreciate and assist their refined fashion photography sense.
- Customised Gift – Every blogger likes to credit their wide fan-base over their social media accounts for their success, and in return, these fans start idolising them as their role models. But nothing seems self-gratifying as appearing over their mobile covers, laptop covers, coffee mugs and much more over such customised gifts. Hence, appreciate their part of the success by gifting something personal, nostalgia-stricken as a customised gift. Trust me; they are going to fall for your gifting gesture.
- Language Course Subscription – Make them believe that they are going places for their voguish sense of styling. Now that they will be going places, something like a language course would be a very thoughtful gift for them. Let them overcome the language as a barrier and help them establish as a global fashion icon.
So, these were top 5 gifts for fashion enthusiasts and bloggers. If you are a fashion blogger or fashion enthusiast, then make sure to give it a read! And let us know whether you agree with this post or not? Stay stylish! Stay fabulous!