The flat waves hairstyle is very desirable for the holiday season again this year! This trend lives on- among celebrities and everyday stylish people, like your favorite YouTube style celebrities. To achieve this incredible look, you will need a large/small-barreled hair straightener/flat Iron, curling iron, a comb, brush, wavy spray, shimmering serum or mousse. Apply these products after your hair is washed and conditioned.
There are seven ways to wear this creation:
* For medium length hair- All you need is a flat iron, wavy spray, and some hair spray or mousse. Take two long twist and carefully flat iron the strands- as you hold the end of the hair. Complete this step all over your hair. It only takes 5 minutes to complete.
* For Light curls- All you will need is a thin curling iron. Use some hair mousse and then break hair into sections, and twist strands with the curling iron- as you hold the end of the hair. It only takes 5 minutes to complete.
* For shorter hair- All you need is a small flat iron or the best straightening brush, wavy spray, and some hair spray or mousse and then break hair into sections, and twist strands with flat iron- as you hold the end of the hair. It only takes 8 minutes to complete.
* For long and thick hair- All you need is a large barreled hair straightener, wavy spray, shimmering serum or mousse. Take the straightener and twist the hair- as you hold the large barreled hair facing down towards the floor, and break hair into sections and twist strands with hair straightener, as you hold the end of hair. It only takes 10 minutes to complete.
* Embrace natural waves by blow drying your hair with a diffusor, and let the hair strands fall naturally.
* If your hair is already wavy, twist back the two front sections of your hair- and pin them to the back of your head, to create a romantic look.
* Overnight Styling- Before you go to bed, dampen hair and part it down the middle into two pigtails. Spray strands with wavy spray or mousse. Coil the two halves of the ponytail- and pin the ends in sections to your head. Your hair will dry naturally overnight. The next day, unpin the hair and loosen with a comb or your fingertips. The waves should settle naturally. It’s best to keep the hair well- conditioned to get stronger results.
Listed below are some hair tips for dealing with wavy hair:
- Minimum use of heat
- Use a sulfate-free shampoo to avoid dryness
- Use a moisturized conditioner
- Do not use silicone, because it coats the hair and prevent moister to the scalp
- Use a wide tooth comb to detangle hair- after it is washed
In all cases, for the fresh wave look- wash your hair, blow dryer, and then apply the wavy spray or mousse, to obtain the luxurious style that you desire. If you want bounce or volume, brush your hair upside down- and spray some lacquer on the edge of the strands to get a festive look!